Paper Pumpkin Party


Paper Pumpkin is turning 7!  Let's Celebrate!! 

What is Paper Pumpkin?

Paper pumpkin is a monthly subscription box.  Each box includes an exclusive stamp set, an ink spot, and everything else needed to complete cards/treat boxes/tags.  The March box includes everything to make 12 4x6 cards.  Because it's Paper Pumpkin's birthday, this kit comes with an extra exclusive stamp set that's larger than normal!

Party Details:

Where are we partying? My house!  When you RSVP I will give you my address!  I'm on the Glen Allen/Ashland line about 15 minutes from Short Pump.

When? March 27 from 7-9 pm

What?  We'll make the suggested cards and some alternative card ideas together and have cake!

Cost:  A one month subscription is $25.  (That's a $2.08 per card!)

How do I RSVP? Email me! emcrafts96@gmail.com.  From there, I will put in your order for the Paper Pumpkin and collect your payment.

RSVP by March 10 - I will not be able to get kits from Paper Pumpkin after this day.


If you have any questions about this party or would like to host a workshop please email me!  I look forward to hearing from you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Sunflowers In Color 20/22

Ornate Garden Mother's Day Card

Beautiful Friendship and Best Dressed